PDA

View Full Version : Filter by Session minutes played / hands played

danidavito
12-02-2017, 12:54 PM
hi
i didnt found how to filter for Session hours played so i removed (Deleted) Sessions where i played the most hands so that lets say only sessions remain where i played a max of 30 hands. Surprisingly then my winrate is unbelivable high compared to my winrate before. any reason for that? is this maybe a bug and calculated wrong ?
many thanks
daniel

udbrky
12-02-2017, 04:29 PM
You deleted the hands from the database. You can sort the sessions by time played instead.

Reimport the hands from c:\hm2archive, forcing import of previously imported hands.

danidavito
12-02-2017, 04:49 PM
You deleted the hands from the database. You can sort the sessions by time played instead.

Reimport the hands from c:\hm2archive, forcing import of previously imported hands.

hi thanks
maybe stupid question sorry but may you tell me how to sort the session by time played?

may i ask another question? is it possible in the "vs player report" to add a coloumn like vpip%? so that i then could see how i run against certain opponents fishes etc...

udbrky
12-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Sort all stats by clicking the column header.

Right-click the column header and you can add/hide stats. If they're not there, they're not available. It's a summary report, not every stat is available. Use the reports vs filter filter in More Filters for more in depth analysis.

danidavito
12-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Sort all stats by clicking the column header.

Right-click the column header and you can add/hide stats. If they're not there, they're not available. It's a summary report, not every stat is available. Use the reports vs filter filter in More Filters for more in depth analysis.

Thanks chris...when i click on the vs player column i see all the players i played against...then on "more filters" i added vpip but it didnt help. Cool would be on the "vs player" report to add also stats like vpip so that i see against which opponents i struggle the most...but i guess its so far not possible to do right?

Many thanks again chris

udbrky
12-05-2017, 12:39 PM
It summarizes how much you won vs players. You can use the vs player filter to get more in depth.