PDA

View Full Version : History from one computer to another

TreeManG
12-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Hey guys, i am not much of a computer dude and need a uncomplicated way, if possible to get my info from Hm on my old computer to Hm on my new laptop. Is there an easy way to put my history to my new laptop or do i have to network my computers. I know this sounds dumb but as i said, i am not the brightest dude going around with computers. LOL

Al1
12-27-2008, 08:20 AM
Hey guys, i am not much of a computer dude and need a uncomplicated way, if possible to get my info from Hm on my old computer to Hm on my new laptop. Is there an easy way to put my history to my new laptop or do i have to network my computers. I know this sounds dumb but as i said, i am not the brightest dude going around with computers. LOL

Hi,

You mean you want the same database in your 2 computers? With all hands you had played in both computers?

TreeManG
12-29-2008, 08:32 AM
thanks for your reply, I want to take all the history out of an old computer and put it into a new computer.

psyrgoh
12-29-2008, 09:14 AM
I would say just put your handhistory from your old computer on a USB-stick. Then put the USB-stick into the laptop and copy the files on your laptop. Then Import those files to holdemmanager like you always do!

hope it helps

morny
12-29-2008, 12:01 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=101

TreeManG
12-29-2008, 10:52 PM
the usb trick worked a treat. thanks very much everyone for your help.