PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars - Problems with Import

mkthrom
03-08-2011, 09:02 PM
HEy
got a problem with the import & pokerstars during a Session and afterwards
First it takes like 10 minutes to start importing after starting playing and then there are 6 or 7 files depending on the speed of the tables and it ALWAYS stops importing after the 4.
A few hands get imported the next time i click but the mainpart of the hands is lost and not findable
what could be my mistake?
ty for a answer
mkthrom

Patvs
03-09-2011, 01:33 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Did you play a large (10.000+ entries tourney recently on PokerStars?)
Try to manually CLEAR your import folder, by manually moving all the files to your archive folder.

mkthrom
03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
yes a couple of mttīs like the huge sunday million
what do you mean with clear and moving manually(sry iīm a computer&holdemmanager noob)
but ty for the fast answer

e/: when i update every 5 sec there comes a mistake announcement like:
The package was unable to replace the following file: C:/ProgramFiles/RVG Software/Holdem Manager/ and then individual things like LeakBuster 2.5 Limit.dll or log4net.dll
ahhhhhh

netsrak
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
The update problem: please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing after the reboot.

To delete the files: you need to open your computers workplace or windows explorer and navigate to the folder where your stars client writes the tourney summaries (something like c:\users\"your name"\app data\local\pokerstars\tourney summaries, you can check it in the stars client settings). When you reached this folder cut the files and paste them to another folder like the desktop.