PDA

View Full Version : Snowie and the upcoming HM3

rowhousepd
06-11-2017, 04:17 PM
I really like Poker Snowie (I have a stand-alone subscription currently), I'm am getting very excited about HM3 and am sure I'll be using it soon after it's available. But I'm hesitant to sign up for Snowie as a HM add-on for a 1 year subscription if it's not going to be incorporated with the upcoming HM3 release. Any idea it will be? Thanks.

fozzy71
06-13-2017, 06:24 AM
No decision has been made yet about HM Apps licensing for HM3 but SnowieApp (and NoteCaddy) are both planned to be implemented before our official release of HM3.

rowhousepd
06-14-2017, 01:24 AM
No decision has been made yet about HM Apps licensing for HM3 but SnowieApp (and NoteCaddy) are both planned to be implemented before our official release of HM3.

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but it sounds like you're saying nothing is official yet but you guys are probably going offer Snowie as an addon in HM3, correct? (Just trying to be clear and figure out whether it makes sense for me to purchase the 1-year subscription now/soon.)

udbrky
06-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Nothing is integrated at this moment. No official announcement has been made. It is the plan to integrate Snowie and Note Caddy before the official release.