PDA

View Full Version : tourney HUD on everest

Wilbert
12-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi,

It seems like on everest, HM doesn't detect the individual tourney tables, but rather the lobby of the tournaments. If I register for a series of Sit 'n Gos, for example, only the first table will have a working HUD. If I open another series of Sit 'n Gos with a different buyin (and a different tourney lobby in everest), I will have a HUD on the first table of that limit, but not on subsequent Sit 'n Gos of the same limit.

Also, in MTTs, when I get reseated, the HUD disappears, and I can't get it to work again.

Now I heard some folks say that this has something to do with the way everest archives the hands in hand histories. I heard that I could the MTT HUD back up by quitting everest altogether and reopening it, so it opens a new hh file. But this isn't an option for me when I'm multitabling. And also, it doesn't fix the SnG issue. I just thought I'd include this info because maybe it's of any use to you.

Very much love for the product, btw.

Regards,

Wilbert

:EDIT:

I'm not the only one experiencing this. I checked it with a few other everest players, and it's a common thing.

Al1
12-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Can you try using the table finder when this happens and let me know if it works http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Wilbert
12-27-2008, 01:12 PM
This fixed the problem for a few guys over here. I haven't tried it myself yet, as I mostly play cash. Next time when I'm drunk (this is when I want to play Sit 'n Go's) I'll give it a try and let you guys know whether it worked or not.

Thanks for an incredibly fast response.

Wilbert
12-27-2008, 05:33 PM
I have hud!!!
tx