PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing hands

bay
03-08-2011, 05:09 PM
I am running 1.11.06a.,Vista.

For the first time today I encountered a problem when importing hands when playing. Table Manager was recognising just 1 table (I was playing 2 on FTP and 2 on Stars) and even on the one table stopped importing hands after a while. I restarted HEM and it imported a few more but seems to get 'stuck' before importing the remainder. When you look at the dashboard where you can select Auto Import it stops with a couple of files and 1 minute to go on the import.

Any ideas ?

bay
03-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Just gone to 1.11.06b and same problem

bay
03-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Also just noticed then when I click on Stop import it just seems to get stuck saying 'Stopping'-this only seemed to happen with the latest Beta but as I say the import problem seemed to be on the last version as well.

Patvs
03-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Try to manually clear your import folders.
Move the .txt files in the folders to your archive folder.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Which SQL version are you using?