PDA

View Full Version : notecaddy edge or notecaddy pro tools

panos
11-22-2016, 11:37 PM
hi
im playing 9max micro cash games i have notecaddy and i want to buy notecaddyedge or notecaddyprotools to improve my game but i dont know which one is the better solution.can anyone help me decide which is the best?
thank you for your replies.
cheers
panos

NotecaddyEdge
11-23-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi panos,

With NCE 3.0 you can try it free to see how you like it. If you go to our website you can click to download it free very easily. I imagine Pro Tools also has a free trial. You could try them out and see how you feel.

NCE 3.0 is brand new, and I'll be happy to help you with any information regarding it. :)

panos
11-23-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi panos,

With NCE 3.0 you can try it free to see how you like it. If you go to our website you can click to download it free very easily. I imagine Pro Tools also has a free trial. You could try them out and see how you feel.

NCE 3.0 is brand new, and I'll be happy to help you with any information regarding it. :)

i dont like NC3 because its not life time purchase but subscribe one..if it was life time i purchase at once..

NotecaddyEdge
11-23-2016, 01:35 PM
i dont like NC3 because its not life time purchase but subscribe one..if it was life time i purchase at once..

I understand. There are benefits for subscription too though.. With a subscription you are not committed to a lifetime version, this means you can expect updates, improvements, continued support.. and if they are not satisfactory you can cancel at anytime. I just wanted to mention this, in case it is something you have not considered. :)

panos
11-29-2016, 09:55 PM
so..you didnt answer in my question...though i dont want nc3...which one of notecaddyedge or notecaddyprotools is better?
thank you for your reply in advance..