PDA

View Full Version : lifetime support

egosbar
10-22-2016, 05:26 PM
i bought holdem manager in 2011 for life i thought , havent played poker for a while and looking to start

now its saying there is no support and pokerstars dont let you play with holdem manager 1

are you saying i have to now buy another holdem manager 2 at full price , that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard of , there should be free upgrade to manager 2 , please advise on whats going on

udbrky
10-23-2016, 10:35 PM
All software licenses are for the lifetime of the product. Second products are released all the time, that are a second license purchase.

As of April 30th, 2014, our discount upgrade offer, which had been available since January of 2012, expired. The April 30th expiration of the discount also marked the end of the Hold'Em Manager 1 (HM1) support life cycle. While there will be no updates or technical support for HM1 after April 30th, HM1 users will be able to log-in and use the software. However, functionality such as the HUD and hand importing will be significantly impacted when poker sites release updates and/or add new game types.

For the month of May 2014 only we offered a one-time $25 credit to users on a case-by-case basis to help with the upgrade expense. This offer expired on May 31st and will not be extended. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you'd like more information about HM1 end of life, please read our March 31 news update - Support for HM1 Ends April 30th (http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm1-end-of-life)