PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Winnings at Bounty Tournaments

PatrickStoia
10-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi,

I play on pokerstars.ro (Romania) MTTs and use HM2 Version 2.0.08443.

The Winnings of each Bounty Builder MTT are calculated wrong, they are by far to high. For example I played yesterday the Bounty Builder 33, were I finished on 111 from 2309. In this MTT I made like 45$ for my placement and another 60$ from Bounties. HM is telling me that I made 7548$ in Winnings:confused:

I told the pokerstars.ro software to save tournament histories and HM2 where to find them and to put them in HM2 Archive.

So I really dont know what is wrong.

This Problem started when I had to move to pokerstars.ro from pokerstars.eu about 1 month ago due to new legislation stuff.

Greetings, Patrick Stoia

udbrky
10-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Please update to this version
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/8449_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories to us.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

PatrickStoia
01-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Hi,

3 Months have passed and I have still the same issues. The Bounty are calculated far to high, always.

What can I do? I sent you histories before, I updated, nothing changed. Only explenation I have is that it has to do something with the romanian Pokerstars software. Pokerstars.ro

Can u help me please or refund my money?

Greetings, Stoia

udbrky
01-05-2017, 08:44 PM
We have since duplicated and written it up. We added you to be notified when Hm-8821 is resolved.

Joao.Cardoso
01-07-2018, 12:29 PM
I'm having this problem but reversed. When viewing my winnings I notice my graph was negative even though I have positive results on MTT's. I came to the conclusion that bounty builders are not counted correctly. For example found one of 5€ buy-in where I won 70€ between regular payout and bounties and HM2 is counting it only as a 19€ winnings. Others have similar problems probably.

How can I fix this. Database is good and precise for cash winnings but has problems on MTT's. I don't want to have two databases because I play both games at the same time when I have few MTT's running.

udbrky
01-07-2018, 04:18 PM
I have added you to be notified when HM-8821 is resolved.

The tournaments have nothing to do with the cash hands, so they won't have any affect on the cash database.

Joao.Cardoso
01-07-2018, 06:44 PM
When is that expected? I google it before posting here and I founded posts from 2015 reporting this kind of issues... Even this post has more than a year now. This is annoying and make it impossible to track results.

udbrky
01-07-2018, 09:54 PM
There is no ETA. It has been a complex issue.

Dataserver G
12-22-2018, 12:47 PM
I too have this issue. I just played an 11$ mtt KO, finished in 68'th place cashing about 30$ and got roughly the same in bounties. The report in hm2 says my winnings for that tournament is 3800$.

I can see that this issue goes all the way back to 2008, so i assume a fix must have been found by now. If someone could help out, that would be great :)

udbrky
12-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Have you tried HM3?

Dataserver G
12-22-2018, 08:20 PM
Just noticed it was actually from 2016... oops :eek:

I'll try out HM3, see if it works :)