rotvis
07-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Hello,

I play on Everestpoker.
Ive got Latest software+table manager
Ive got handhistory import put in just fine+hands are importing
NO filters+my player name filled in
Table finder doesnt work.

So ive got all the stuff.. but no HUD, could you guys help me out here?
Ive tried reinstalling everything, and follow all the steps but unfortunately nothing...

morny
07-25-2008, 08:31 PM
can you email me your holdemmanager.config file to paul.morny at gmail dot com and a link to this thread. Also if you run a report after you play some hands do the hands show up in the stats screen in cash reports?

rotvis
07-26-2008, 04:17 AM
sure, and yes, cash tab showing all information and stats.

morny
07-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Are you available later today to do a teamviewer session where i can get acces to your PC and try and fix the problem?

Are you sure if you start playing that the hands show up in reports, according to your config file it hasnt auto imported from any folders?

Anyway im on GMT so let me know if sometime between 8-11.30pm suits or even tommorrow earlier if thats better

rotvis
07-26-2008, 12:10 PM
MSN messenger also available? only messenger i USE, and i got teamviewer already

morny
07-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Yeah i have messenger but dont keep it on as its too distracting when playing poker and i never get anything done so its best to email me at paul.morny at gmail dot com and ill login and chat

rotvis
07-26-2008, 10:48 PM
i mean pure for this teamviewing to fix the problem.. so we can chat en fix it at the same time..

morny
07-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Sent you an email

rotvis
07-29-2008, 10:13 AM
hello,

problem was fixed, now few days later i start a session.. no HUD stats.. could you explain to me what you did? so i can so that the same.

morny
07-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Cant remember to be honest as ive done a good few of these teamviewer sessions lately. Can you post/email your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and also your prefs.xml file or if you want to do a teamviewer session again email me a suitable time