PDA

View Full Version : Allin EV - cant add ev stats to some reports

ao17
09-12-2016, 08:26 PM
I just transferred everything over to a new computer...

When I try to add the stat $ USD (adjusted) or ev bb/100 to either the position report or the poker site report it does not show up. I go to stats, add the stat to the "included stats" column, but when I go back to the report it doesn't show up - there is no column for $ USD (adjusted).

It does show up on the graph results graph report. I am able to add other stats to the position report. I am having this problem with both new hands and hands from my old computer.

ao17
09-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Nevermind

fozzy71
09-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Thank you for letting us know you solved your problems.

For anyone else with this problem:

The missing stats can be shown if you right click one of the column headings and enable the stat. Sometimes they are added but not enabled. Once enabled you may have to scroll to the right, hold the left mouse button over the stat you just enabled then drag it back to the left to the proper column where you want it aligned.

If you continue to have problems:

- Close HM2 and then delete:
- Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\ColumnSettings
- XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Config\ColumnSettings
- Showing hidden files: Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How are Hidden Files Viewed in Windows? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+)
- Start HM2 again

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.