sanek
09-04-2016, 04:22 PM
donk bet
fold to donk bet

2 barrel
fold to 2 barrel

3 barrel
fold to 3 barrel

If I recall correctly these were present in HM1 I used before, but cannot find them now

udbrky
09-04-2016, 11:50 PM
The first 2 are in the donkbet section.

2barrel is turn cbet
fold to 2 barrel is fold to turn cbet

3barrel is river cbet
fold to 3barrel is fold to river cbet

sanek
09-06-2016, 12:52 PM
Thank you

There's been some kind of bug. For several days I couldn't find donkbet section and anything related to donkbets, searching through all the options countless times. Now it appeared after updating HM version.

Turn CBet works fine. But Turn CBet-Fold always remains 0, the stat doesn't work for me.

udbrky
09-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Please send in hands that should be found but do not.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1)' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

sanek
09-07-2016, 06:50 AM
I dunno how a hh would help, but first I try with a screenshot of the problem to best describe it.

I've changed Turn CBet-Fold abbreviation to 'F2' and put a proof of it, so you know it's the correct stat.
In the hud you can see that the stat remains unchanged, but the bigger stats picture reveals that villain has folded 6 times out of 17.

On some rare occasions it works, but 90% of the time the stat reimains at "-", totally unchanged

udbrky
09-07-2016, 06:09 PM
These aren't the same stats.

Turn fold to cbet means:

A PFR B calls
A cbet flop, B calls
A cbet turn, B folds.

Turn Cbet-fold is a 2-action stat. It's the same as above through the flop, but then:

A cbet turn, B raises, A folds.