PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing any snowie details for any hands

ozcableguy
05-18-2016, 08:12 PM
Hey,

I decided to purchase snowieapp yesterday and was working great, but I went to analyze a session today and when I open a hand it says I am on the trial and also doesnt display any of snowie's thoughts.
I can't see any ranges for people nor can I see if snowie likes my raises/checks or folds.

tried rebooting both pc and hm2 aswell as refreshing my license and no luck.

Sent in a feedback, looking for some help please :)

thanks,

Oz

PeterB
05-19-2016, 06:04 AM
Hey,

I can't see any ranges for people nor can I see if snowie likes my raises/checks or folds.

Oz

I seem to be suffering the same problem this morning with Snowie as part of HEM 2(I've had a licence for more than a month). The "error percentage" has dropped dramatically and when I highlight a hand with an error, there is no orange exclamation mark (for a minor error) or red exclamation mark (for a major error) to indicate where in the hand I made the error. Obviously I cannot therefore see how "big" the error was in terms of EV or indeed, what it is I should have done instead.

Peter B

ozcableguy
05-19-2016, 09:50 AM
I seem to be suffering the same problem this morning with Snowie as part of HEM 2(I've had a licence for more than a month). The "error percentage" has dropped dramatically and when I highlight a hand with an error, there is no orange exclamation mark (for a minor error) or red exclamation mark (for a major error) to indicate where in the hand I made the error. Obviously I cannot therefore see how "big" the error was in terms of EV or indeed, what it is I should have done instead.

Peter B

Talked to one of my poker buddies last night and he has the same issue. Only started yesterday.

udbrky
05-20-2016, 01:42 AM
We have duplicated this issue and the developers are investigating the cause to find a solution. Once we have a solution in place we will extend your license for the period of time it wasn't analyzing hands.

fozzy71
05-24-2016, 07:38 PM
Hey,

I decided to purchase snowieapp yesterday and was working great, but I went to analyze a session today and when I open a hand it says I am on the trial and also doesnt display any of snowie's thoughts.

Sent in a feedback, looking for some help please :)

thanks,

Oz

I just replied to your ticket about this issue.

Peter B

I have discussed this with our QA/Testing Manager and here is an explanation of the allowance we have made for your account:

This problem was affecting any SnowieApp subscriptions as of Monday May 16th. The developers resolved it on Thursday May 19th so the service was unavailable for 3 days. Any new hands imported and uploaded to the SnowieApp servers should once again be analyzed. If you want to be able to analyze the hands you played during the time when it was not working please let us know so we can manually clear your SnowieApp database from the server for you to resend all your hands from your local database to the server.

We have extended your subscription expiration date by 4 days to compensate for this lost time when you wouldn't have been able to analyze hands in SnowieApp. Your new expiration date is now Mar 09, 2017 which you can confirm by opening the HM2 SnowieApp tab, clicking your name in the upper right corner, opening the Subscription & Payments menu and expanding the 'License Information' tile to see your start/expires dates.