PDA

View Full Version : HM cloud explained to newbie

Getin
05-17-2016, 08:42 AM
Hi I'm very knew here so please bear with me
I have HM2 but my commute to work is 45mins on a train. I was thinking it would be great if I could review last nights play whilst on the journey.
I've done some searching online and stumbled across HM cloud.
Is this something HM cloud could do? Can I take my sessions hands off HM2 and get it onto my IPad for me to review on my way to work using HM cloud?

Thanjs

fozzy71
05-17-2016, 09:49 AM
HM Cloud is a beta HUD program with a web/server based database. It only supports cash games for a small number of the networks that HM2 supports. If you play with HM Cloud, or manually import your hands from the HM2Archive to HM Cloud you can view the hands via Chrome on a mobile device.

Getin
05-17-2016, 10:00 AM
I currently play on PokerStars
So if I sign up to HM cloud (Using the link in your reply) access it via chrome on my laptop I can then manually add a session review onto HM cloud.
Once I'm on the train I can use my 4G connection on my IPad to view these?
If I've got the right is it easy to transfer the hands from my HM2 to the HM cloud?

Thanks for your reply

udbrky
05-18-2016, 03:34 AM
Yes, you can access hands in your browser on any device.

You can upload them on the website from your computer - How do I import existing hands into HM Cloud? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/v/1234/how-do-i-import-existing-hands-into-hm-cloud)

Getin
05-18-2016, 03:51 AM
I've got HM cloud up and running. Every so often it stops connecting to my tables which is a little annoying as its only when I notice it that I can restart it.
My main issue is, on my Laptop I can see my sessions and then click on it and view the hands on my iPad I can see the session, when I click on the sessions to view the hands it loads up but there's nothing on the screen?

fozzy71
05-18-2016, 03:01 PM
I've got HM cloud up and running. Every so often it stops connecting to my tables which is a little annoying as its only when I notice it that I can restart it.
My main issue is, on my Laptop I can see my sessions and then click on it and view the hands on my iPad I can see the session, when I click on the sessions to view the hands it loads up but there's nothing on the screen?

Which browser are you using on the ipad? We only officially support Chrome but it should work in some other browsers too.

Getin
05-19-2016, 04:05 AM
Safari. Should I load up chrome and try that?

Getin
05-19-2016, 04:16 AM
Downloaded chrome same issue

udbrky
05-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Please send a screenshot of what happens.

Getin
05-20-2016, 05:49 AM

fozzy71
05-20-2016, 09:26 AM
I have duplicated this. It appears to be an iOS specific issue as a result of changes we made to the Dashboard > Sessions drill down view when integrating SnowieApp for HM2 and the unreleased Snowie Cloud. I will document this for the developers but the future of HM Cloud is unclear at this point so I do not know when/if it might get resolved. For now you will need to review hands from the Analysis tab > Hands tile and narrow down to the session/day via the Date range filter at the top of the Analysis tab.

The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HC-444

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have fixed it.