PDA

View Full Version : seeing a lot of hands that say snowie advice is not avalable for this hand???

Tapouttazz9
05-04-2016, 12:13 AM
seeing a lot of hands that say snowie advice is not avalable for this hand ....and these hands are important hands

fozzy71
05-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Please send us the hands for testing.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1)' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Tapouttazz9
05-18-2016, 04:58 PM
email sent to support with hands and pics

fozzy71
05-19-2016, 10:04 AM
email sent to support with hands and pics

Thanks. I have your email/ticket open and am planning to test it after lunch.

gargon
06-15-2017, 08:50 AM
seeing a lot of hands that say snowie advice is not avalable for this hand ....and these hands are important hands

Hi guys,

I am having this problem as well. Not a lot of hands but some important ones...I didn't want to start a new thread so can someone let me know what I should do please?

Thaks in advance

udbrky
06-16-2017, 11:28 PM
Hi guys,

I am having this problem as well. Not a lot of hands but some important ones...I didn't want to start a new thread so can someone let me know what I should do please?

Thaks in advance

Did you read post 2 and do as it says?