PDA

View Full Version : Automatically sync on open and exit

slippyjim
05-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi,

Would it be possible to get HEM to automatically sync on opening and exiting the program, and also the option to remove the confirmation box as well. I don't need reminding all the time that I have chosen to sync on exit, I already know!!!

fozzy71
05-03-2016, 12:42 PM
There is only the option to sync on exit. You can't disable the sync notice.

slippyjim
05-04-2016, 05:37 AM
I realise that, thats why I put my request for these features in the Feature Requests and Feedback section. I thought this was a place where people could suggest new features?

fozzy71
05-04-2016, 07:52 AM
I didn't notice which forum it was in when answering it from the new posts feed. This has been requested in the past but it is unlikely to be implemented, to be completely honest, for a couple of reasons: We are mainly just working on bug fixes in HM2 at this point in the HM2 life cycle now that we have started work on HM3 Alpha, and there are some inherent flaws in the HM2 Sync Beta feature (it doesn't sync player/hand notes, tournament results, etc) that would require it to be completely rebuilt from scratch to make it work the way customers want it to work.

slippyjim
05-04-2016, 09:20 AM
OK, is a better sync with those bug fixes being considered for HEM3?

fozzy71
05-04-2016, 12:05 PM
I have not heard yet if there will be a sync feature for HM3 but it is still very early in the alpha process.