PDA

View Full Version : [SEVERE BUG] hud crashes with 888poker.fr

nicoco
03-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Hello,

When 888poker.fr tables are opened, starting autoimport result in crashing table manager even if 888 hh folder isn't configured. I can't even play on my pokerstars tables without killing table manager.
This leaves me with 2 options : play without hud on all my sites or do not play on 888poker.fr
Please fix this

Thanks

netsrak
03-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Which HM version?

Please try the following:
1) Close Holdemmanager
2) Delete your existing file exenames.txt, so HM will rebuild it to default:
Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

If that doesn't help:
Please post screenshots of a table.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

nicoco
03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Latest HEM

Can't close all sites right now because I'm grinding but I'll test that ASAP.

nicoco
03-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Okay I just did the test, the same exact thing happens. Everything freezes and the table manager window is "not responding". I have to kill it to be able to play.
FWIW, 888poker.fr uses microgaming software.
Thanks

Patvs
03-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Or turn off User Account Control completely and reboot.

nicoco
03-09-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm running an up-to-date windows xp, no firewall, no anti-virus.
I'm a bit reluctant using latest beta; I don't really like that idea because I don't want to break everything... It works just fine for every other room I play.
The crash is very similar to what happened with ongame software a while ago, but using "force on top" in table preference doesn't help (this workaround worked for the ongame bug)
I don't think 888poker.fr hands are imported correctly anyway, what would be great would be to be able tell "table manager" to ignore those tables and I'd be happy.

netsrak
03-09-2011, 10:36 AM
1.11.06b is our latest release and no beta.
Please update and try again.

nicoco
03-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Well that's the version I'm using then

netsrak
03-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Are you sure - please check in the title of the main HM window.

If 1.11.06b is the version you are using we need to check the hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

nicoco
03-09-2011, 11:10 AM
I just checked and I'm using the latest version 1.11.06b
I really don't think the problem is HH related, as I said earlier, the crash occurs even if the the 888poker.fr hh folder isn't set in the autoimport list.
Just having one table of 888poker.fr opened crashes Table Manager as soon as it is launched, even if I don't sit at the table !

Patvs
03-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Run a manual Windows Update and install every update... including non-critical updates (not automatically installed by auto-update) and all .net framework updates.

Set
\holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe
and the main exe file of 888poker to the Windows Firewall exceptions list (even if the Firewall is turned off)

nicoco
03-10-2011, 04:33 AM
I just did 7 optional updates and added exceptions to the deactivated windows firewall and... Nothing changed
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1673/capturecb.png (http://img822.imageshack.us/i/capturecb.png/)
Note that "table manager" wasn't yet marked as "not responding" but it was just after the screenshot

netsrak
03-10-2011, 04:57 AM
You need to install the 888 client in english language

nicoco
03-14-2011, 07:21 AM
This did the trick !
Now there are some new regressions concerning everestpoker.fr et partypoker.fr. I'll report that more precisely in a new thread.
Thanks