PDA

View Full Version : HUD must be found in table finder for each MTT table on William Hill.

Like a G6
04-27-2016, 01:14 PM
I started playing on William Hill after a while, but in order for the hud to show up, I have to attach it to it via table finder. And I get reseated in the tournament, I have to do it all over again. Is this a known problem? Is this solvable? I want to play on that site, but I dont have time for this table finding when I regularly play 12-15 tables on several other sites. (which all work fine)

Like a G6
04-27-2016, 09:58 PM
Also registered on 24h bet (MPN) and got the same problem there. HUD must be attached via table finder.

fozzy71
04-28-2016, 07:04 AM
Tournament tables will require you to use the Table Finder until they finalize their hand history updates so we can properly support those tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear%3F)

The Table Finder fix will take longer as we have to wait for them to update their poker client before we can make the tournament table HUD work automatically.