PDA

View Full Version : snowie app has stopped importing

Tapouttazz9
04-19-2016, 12:16 AM
poker snowie app has stoped imorting all hands since 3/29

udbrky
04-19-2016, 02:00 AM
SnowieApp only supports NL Hold'em cash games. Please make sure that such hands are showing in your active HM2 database.

SnowieApp for HM2 uses Windows Internet Explorer technology for displaying the information to you. Because of this your Internet Explorer must be updated to latest version together with all security updates. If it is not please update your Internet Explorer as well as run Windows Update - Download Web Browser - Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie)

After updating Internet Explorer you will have to ensure that your security software does not block HM2 or SnowieApp - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall) (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1011/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29)

If you are unable to configure them properly, please remove/uninstall them (and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Enable Windows Defender) to see if they are the cause of issues. After uninstalling security software you will have to reboot your computer before trying to run SnowieApp again.

SnowieApp will automatically attempt to import hands from your HM2 database every 5 minutes.

If after 5 minutes hands from your HM2 database don't show inside SnowieApp, please follow these steps:

1) Open HM2, go to Settings > Featured Logging and enable the HMApps option and increase number of saved log files to 10. Click OK and restart HM2.

2) After restart go to SnowieApp tab and click Resend hands button. Please wait 10 minutes to let SnowieApp attempt to analyze the hands.

3) If hands will not show up after 10 minutes, close your HM2 and submit the log files - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F) - with a sample of the problem hands and screen shots showing the problems.

4) If hands show up you can disable logging that was enabled in Step 1.

m00nshiner
04-19-2016, 02:26 AM
I think I have the same problem, snowie stopped importing last Thursday (everything was perfectly fine before). I already tried to submit a ticket via this form https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/143 but I think it's not working as well since I didn't get any confirmation e-mail. So what should we do ?

udbrky
04-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Please send again. I cannot find any emails in the last 10 days from your email address. Did you include a link to your post?

BubblesDepo
04-20-2016, 07:15 AM
I have also problems with SnowieApp since Monday. Hands are listed at the SnowieApp but no mistakes/recommendations are shown. The overall score is always 100%. Seems like HM2 side is working but the Snowie server is not connected for some reason.

A solution for this would be appreciated.

m00nshiner
04-20-2016, 08:05 AM
I sent an e-mail to support@holdemmanager.com. Hopefully you got it.

fozzy71
04-20-2016, 08:13 AM
I have also problems with SnowieApp since Monday. Hands are listed at the SnowieApp but no mistakes/recommendations are shown. The overall score is always 100%. Seems like HM2 side is working but the Snowie server is not connected for some reason.

A solution for this would be appreciated.

Please send the logs as requested if you haven't yet.

I sent an e-mail to support@holdemmanager.com. Hopefully you got it.

I just found your email and replied. I will be going through the inbox of snowieapp issues with our QA/Testing Manager this week to try and figure out why people are having issues and once resolved we can extend your subscription expiration date accordingly.

fash1k
04-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Few days my Snowie doesn't work properly too (no hands\no errors etc.). I think, that there are some problems with server this week. Wating for some solution + will be good to get compensation for this week when Snowie doesn't work.

fozzy71
04-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Few days my Snowie doesn't work properly too (no hands\no errors etc.). I think, that there are some problems with server this week. Wating for some solution + will be good to get compensation for this week when Snowie doesn't work.

I reviewed some of the oldest of the logs/hands sent yesterday and there does seem to be a common problem where batches of files are failing to upload for some people (and one customer with some sort of connection error I have never seen before) but I can not reproduce the problems on my account and the customer hands I tested all uploaded and analyzed fine for me. I am waiting for our QA/Testing Manager to have time to review these with me as he has been busy with some other higher priority projects.

You need to send us a copy of logs/hands as requested earlier in this thread for us to review, so we can track your issues, and once we find out the cause and get it resolved we can extend the expiration date on your subscription accordingly.

fash1k
04-22-2016, 03:08 PM
I reviewed some of the oldest of the logs/hands sent yesterday and there does seem to be a common problem where batches of files are failing to upload for some people (and one customer with some sort of connection error I have never seen before) but I can not reproduce the problems on my account and the customer hands I tested all uploaded and analyzed fine for me. I am waiting for our QA/Testing Manager to have time to review these with me as he has been busy with some other higher priority projects.

You need to send us a copy of logs/hands as requested earlier in this thread for us to review, so we can track your issues, and once we find out the cause and get it resolved we can extend the expiration date on your subscription accordingly.

Done.
Subject: Snowie doesn't work. Same e-mail as this account ;).

fozzy71
04-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Done.
Subject: Snowie doesn't work. Same e-mail as this account ;).

Found, replied and moved to the inbox where we are working on these snowie issues.