PDA

View Full Version : Hands don't upload since 28-3

Remcov79
04-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Hi,

My hands don't get uploaded to the snowieapp. I see it has no activity since 28-3 on the server activity messages. I tried some stuff myself to analyze the problem but am stuck now.
I created new database and imported only this years hands, and tried resending hands with the button.
I reinstalled holdemmanager completely with new clean database.
shut down my firewall and virusscanner and tried resend.
Made hmapps logfiles and searched for problems.

I noticed one log in the file :
22:46:05.511 [Analyze Usage:1 - BulkUploader.Upload] [[HMApps] ] Bulk upload failed, uploadResponse code=False

I looked if the zip file was made and it is made in the temp folder together with a txt file. Both get deleted after the upload check failes.

So my thougts is the uploader failes to upload the handhistory zip files to the cloud, but reinstalling and new database won't fix the problem. Is my problem server side ?

What can i do to further analyze the uploader problem.

Thanks in advance,

Remco

fozzy71
04-12-2016, 02:30 PM
SnowieApp only supports NL Hold'em cash games. Please make sure that such hands are showing in your active HM2 database.

SnowieApp for HM2 uses Windows Internet Explorer technology for displaying the information to you. Because of this your Internet Explorer must be updated to latest version together with all security updates. If it is not please update your Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) as well as run Windows Update.

After updating Internet Explorer you will have to ensure that your security software does not block (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1011/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29) HM2 or SnowieApp.

If you are unable to configure them properly, please remove/uninstall them (and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Enable Windows Defender) to see if they are the cause of issues. After uninstalling security software you will have to reboot your computer before trying to run SnowieApp again.

SnowieApp will automatically attempt to import hands from your HM2 database every 5 minutes.

If after 5 minutes hands from your HM2 database don't show inside SnowieApp, please follow these steps:

1) Open HM2, go to Settings > Featured Logging and enable the HMApps option and increase number of saved log files to 10. Click OK and restart HM2.

2) After restart go to SnowieApp tab and click Resend hands button. Please wait 10 minutes to let SnowieApp attempt to analyze the hands.

3) If hands will not show up after 10 minutes, close your HM2 and submit the log files (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F) with a sample of the problem hands and screen shots showing the problems.

4) If hands show up you can disable logging that was enabled in Step 1.

Tapouttazz9
04-19-2016, 04:52 PM
my hands have not been imprted since 3 29

SnowieApp only supports NL Hold'em cash games. Please make sure that such hands are showing in your active HM2 database.

SnowieApp for HM2 uses Windows Internet Explorer technology for displaying the information to you. Because of this your Internet Explorer must be updated to latest version together with all security updates. If it is not please update your Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) as well as run Windows Update.

After updating Internet Explorer you will have to ensure that your security software does not block (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1011/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29) HM2 or SnowieApp.

If you are unable to configure them properly, please remove/uninstall them (and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Enable Windows Defender) to see if they are the cause of issues. After uninstalling security software you will have to reboot your computer before trying to run SnowieApp again.

SnowieApp will automatically attempt to import hands from your HM2 database every 5 minutes.

If after 5 minutes hands from your HM2 database don't show inside SnowieApp, please follow these steps:

1) Open HM2, go to Settings > Featured Logging and enable the HMApps option and increase number of saved log files to 10. Click OK and restart HM2.

2) After restart go to SnowieApp tab and click Resend hands button. Please wait 10 minutes to let SnowieApp attempt to analyze the hands.

3) If hands will not show up after 10 minutes, close your HM2 and submit the log files (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F) with a sample of the problem hands and screen shots showing the problems.

4) If hands show up you can disable logging that was enabled in Step 1.

fozzy71
04-20-2016, 08:05 AM
my hands have not been imprted since 3 29

Please send the logs as requested if you haven't yet. I will be going through the inbox of snowieapp issues with our QA/Testing Manager this week to try and figure out why people are having issues and once resolved we can extend your subscription expiration date accordingly.

Remcov79
04-20-2016, 03:23 PM
I did complete reinstall of windows, and hm + database. Result is the same. No import to snowieapp.
I think the problem is either located in an update around the date of 28-3 or there is a problem on the snowieapp servers.

Tapouttazz9
04-20-2016, 06:35 PM
i tried on 2 computers and both have same issue its on there end

Remcov79
04-23-2016, 06:13 AM
Did some research with wireshark packet sniffer to find out where the problem could be. It looks like an ssl decryption problem.
After uploading the data to the server it replies with "TLSv1 record layer: encrypted alert, Content type Alert 21"
After looking up the code it means Fatal error, Decryption failed.

There is no further information why it failed. I don't have knowledge to further analyze where the decryption goes wrong.

Any suggestions ?

fozzy71
04-23-2016, 01:02 PM
Did some research with wireshark packet sniffer to find out where the problem could be. It looks like an ssl decryption problem.
After uploading the data to the server it replies with "TLSv1 record layer: encrypted alert, Content type Alert 21"
After looking up the code it means Fatal error, Decryption failed.

There is no further information why it failed. I don't have knowledge to further analyze where the decryption goes wrong.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks for the info. I will be discussing this and the issues I have found so far researching support tickets with our QA/Testing Manager this weekend if he has time, or early next week, so he can then discuss it with the developers to find a cause/solution for the the problem.

yuich
04-25-2016, 03:44 PM
Hello, I have the same issue - new hands are not uploaded since April 9th. I've reached the support team, but they haven't found the cause yet. The upload of new hands stopped since I reached the limit.

fozzy71
04-27-2016, 05:03 AM
Hello, I have the same issue - new hands are not uploaded since April 9th. I've reached the support team, but they haven't found the cause yet. The upload of new hands stopped since I reached the limit.

The developers are working on this issue with the help of those customers that have sent in logs. Once we have a resolution I will update this thread and all the open tickets/logs we have received from customers.