PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager keeps preloading hands

WesleyTheMan
04-05-2016, 11:47 AM
Since last week a have some issues with opening hem2. It keeps saying preloading hands. Task manager said it was still responding, but after a hour nothing happend.

My work around is to start HEM2 and hope it will start. Otherwise i kill the proces HEM2 and HUD, and try it again (for 5 times or so). It start to annoy me a lil bit.

I tried a reinstall, and several thinks that I found on this site. Can you please help me?

MoronModeOn
04-05-2016, 01:03 PM
I have sometimes same trouble.

Next time you can try to kill hudfuncsapp.exe process only. Maybe it will help.

udbrky
04-07-2016, 04:49 AM
If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F)

Darkyz
04-14-2016, 11:29 PM
I have the same problem! My 'fix' is to download the update from this site, this is the only way I get it to work. After downloading it once and getting it to work I can't do this again, I would have to do the whole download / setup again