PDA

View Full Version : Player's style tag.

guilledevil
03-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Hi there,

I was wondering, how can I see my style name?

Let me explain, when I'm playing I can see other player's style name (fish, loose passive, etc)

I was wondering how I can see which style do other players see about me, (my own style tag)

Thank you for your time and forgive me for any vocabulary/gramatical error, I'm Spanish.

Regards

fozzy71
03-29-2016, 09:28 AM
Settings > Auto Rate Rules > [x] Enable Auto Rate in Replayer > OK

Launch the replayer so you can see more of your lifetime hands unlike at a live table that shows your session/table stats.

We limit the replayer HUD for the hero to 20k hands by default for performance reasons. Please see this FAQ for more details and instructions on how to increase that value - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setting a max hand value on the replayer (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1811/Setting+a+max+hand+value+on+the+replayer)

Also make sure you toggle off this option inside of the Replayer: Options > [ ] 'Use stats up to day of hand'. If it is checked and you have to uncheck it you need to restart HM2 for the changes to take effect.

guilledevil
03-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Thank you ^^

udbrky
03-29-2016, 01:32 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.