PDA

View Full Version : Zoom HUD suddenly doesnt work without table finder

gmiko
03-24-2016, 10:32 AM
As written in the subject. Yesterday zoom HUD suddenly stopped working after the server restart. No changes to system, site time adjustment correctly set, latest HEM version. Today I figured out I can get it to work with table finder. Any ideas why it doesn't find tables on its own all of a sudden?

gmiko
03-24-2016, 10:41 AM
Actually no, it doesn't work with table finder either. It loads some hands played earlier in the session but does not record new hands.

*HUD works fine on regular tables.

udbrky
03-25-2016, 12:04 AM
You can't use table finder for fast fold games.

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:
On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, delete the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables)

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Fitz
03-25-2016, 04:50 AM
Same problem here...
Has anybody tried to reinstall the stars software?
My Hud did`t show up after restarting zoom-tables. It was working before. I didn`t restart both softwares.
I am just wondering how the stars installation should be damaged without an update or even a restart of the software.

Regards
Fitz

gmiko
03-25-2016, 07:42 AM
LOL I just realized HUD works on Zoom, it just doesn't work on the limit I was trying it out on. There are two NL10 zoom pools, in one of them (and every other non NL10 pool) the HUD works, and in the other one it doesn't. Is stars trying out hudless tables or is something else going on?

fozzy71
03-25-2016, 02:08 PM
They added new tables with new names. The way our HUD works for zoom we have to update a server file with known table names. I just discussed it with our QA/Testing Manager and we can actually update our server file without the logs we requested above. The developer is aware of the issue and will update the file when he has time but I am not sure if that will be today or early next week. Once I know it has been updated I will try to update this thread so you can be aware.

fozzy71
03-25-2016, 02:11 PM
He just updated it and our QA/Testing Manager said once he restarted HM2 it now works for him. Please restart HM2 and it should work for you as well. If you still have problems we will need the logs requested in the zoom FAQ link in post #3 above.