PDA

View Full Version : Downgrade hm2 to .8311

totume
03-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Hola, if i do the downgrade to 8311 version, hm2 tell me that the license is invalid. Why?

udbrky
03-20-2016, 04:06 AM
Why are you downgraded to 8311?

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager)

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

totume
03-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Because there are compatibility issues with the converter . Anyway I solved the problem, thanks.

udbrky
03-21-2016, 02:01 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.