PDA

View Full Version : Wrong popup half the time

MartinBKK
03-18-2016, 02:46 AM
Half the time i click on a stat i get the main popup come up and the other half i get the correct popup. Also, i am having this issue where mucked cards are showing twice. So for example the guy had 88 then 88 shows up in the correct position and then a duplicate 88 will show on another area of the screen. Any idea what i can do at the moment i can't play?

udbrky
03-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Are you using click for popup?

Is the duplicate mucked cards on the table or on a different part of the screen totally?

Try resetting the HUD.

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Backup and Reset HUD to Default HUD to troubleshoot HUD or Crashing Issues (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1661/Backup+and+Reset+HUD+to+Default+HUD+to+troubleshoo t+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues)

And the mucked cards.

It looks like your HUD panel positions and mucked cards need to be reset. These steps will not delete your HUD:

1) Please open HUD Settings

2) Click Reset button

3) Click the Panels Only radio button

4) Click OK.

MartinBKK
03-19-2016, 01:32 AM
Using click for popup yes. Tried all steps and issues remain. The duplicate cards show up very close to the correctly postioned cards but approx 1 second later. I am using NCE 2 for my HUD so obviously not possible to rebuild the HUD. Anything else to try?

MartinBKK
03-19-2016, 02:26 AM
I completely reinstalled HM2 and the problem seems to be fixed. I will let you know if i have further trouble.

Thanks

udbrky
03-20-2016, 04:09 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.