PDA

View Full Version : Active session not updating?

HyperMoon
03-14-2016, 03:22 PM
For some reason the active session part of Hold em manager isn't updating anymore. The refresh button is grayed out and is unclickable. But randomly it does become clickable and it just doesn't do anything.

I thought maybe this had something to do with my free trial coming to an end as i think I remember HEM acting strange before my trial ended last time. But I'm not sure. Seems more like some weird glitch.

udbrky
03-15-2016, 04:34 AM
This is often an issue with the time adjustment. The US' daylight savings time was Sunday, so any server in the EST will be effected.

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Options / Hand Importing / Site Time Adjustment (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options+%7B47%7D+Hand+Importing+%7B47%7D+Site+Time +Adjustment)