PDA

View Full Version : Hm1

Dego
02-20-2016, 04:28 AM
Hey I started to play poker since year of 2011 and I have a licence for HM + OMAHA. And was wondering if have been any changes in this year if I can install HM2 and use the code or the old HM1?

Also if somebody has a link to HM1 download?

Thank you.

fozzy71
02-20-2016, 07:29 AM
Hey I started to play poker since year of 2011 and I have a licence for HM + OMAHA. And was wondering if have been any changes in this year if I can install HM2 and use the code or the old HM1?

Also if somebody has a link to HM1 download?

Thank you.

Are you trying to use your code in HM1 or HM2? It is a HM1 license and will not work in HM2.

Please install the latest/final version of HM1 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

If you have any problems activating it in HM1 please try all the steps on this FAQ - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager)

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

We stopped updating HM1 for critical bugs and providing support for HM1 at the end of April 2014 - FAQ - Hold'em Manager (HM1) Poker Tracking Software :: HM1 End of Life (EOL) Common Questions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/661/HM1+End+of+Life+(EOL)+Common+Questions)

If you have any problems with HM1 there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software so you should consider trying HM2. If you have not tried it recently you should be able to install the latest update and activate a new 30 day trial. If you have any problems with the trial let us know and we can extend the trial for you manually.

Due to new rules implemented by Amaya (parent company of both Poker Stars and Full Tilt) recently both the color coding and auto rate features in Holdem Manager 1 are no longer compliant with their new terms and conditions on 3rd party software.

We have updated those in Holdem Manager 2 to be compliant with the new rules however we will not be updating HM1 because we officially stopped supporting that product and doing updates over a year ago.

We encourage you to update to HM2 to make sure you are compliant and avoid any action being taken on your Poker Stars or Full Tilt account.

Dego
02-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Thank you very much. I will be playin on Microgaming Network, there are no such regulations right?

fozzy71
02-20-2016, 10:36 AM
PokerStars and Full Tilt are the only 2 sites so far that imposed these types of rules.

Dego
02-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Last question :)

A friend of mine has send a HUD from HM2 but its doesnt work on HM1 is there any way how to make this work? Any converter or?

udbrky
02-21-2016, 03:54 AM
You would have to create it manually. There are a lot of new stats and it's a whole different structure.

Dego
02-22-2016, 04:35 AM
Can you tell me more about this "color coding and auto rate features" . I will try to play on PokerStars also. But I think I don't have this turned ON or whatever, I just have the basic HUD with few stats....

fozzy71
02-22-2016, 08:51 AM
Those features are enabled by default in the various settings/options menu. Simply disabling them unfortunately is not sufficient as poker stars can't tell you disabled them, only that you are using a software that is not permitted, and you will get a warning you are using software that is no longer allowed. We can not update HM1 to make it compliant with stars like we did with HM2.

Dego
02-22-2016, 09:03 AM
I guess I will be baned then?

fozzy71
02-22-2016, 07:11 PM
I guess I will be baned then?

You would need to ask that of PokerStars. I can't answer that question.