PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Coming up at All on FT?

thott
03-07-2011, 11:15 PM
My HUD is coming up at all these are the things I've tried;

1.I've installed the latest version 1.11.06b Internal 1
2.Deletes the config files Postpref2 & 4
3.Re-launched HM still nothing
4.Tried the "Table Finder" method with dragging the little red box (found the table, clicked ok) over the table and waited for a few hands still no HUD.

And before you say uninstall and reinstall will I lose all my HUD profiles?

Any yes I have the import folders set up fine. It's importing the hand, just no HUD. Just so you know the HUD worded fine on PS today, now just doesn't work on FT period.

Patvs
03-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Should be fixed in 1.11.06b FINAL. (there are a Full Tilt bug in 1.11.06b internal)

If you still have issues, let us know what type of tables you're playing exactly. Be very specific if it's a RUSH or Multi Entry type of game.

bay
03-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Same problem here.

Updated to 1.11.06b. Running Vista. Hands are definitely importing. There is a HUD display with Player names but all stats remain '0' throughout.Playing FTP normal cash games.

Please help

Patvs
03-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Create a new empty database--> reimport your C:/HMArchive.

bay
03-12-2011, 06:46 PM
When I create the new database and import HMarchive will this also import my player notes. If not please can you talk me through transferring player notes from the old database to the new one.

Thanks

Patvs
03-13-2011, 02:44 AM
It won't also auto-import your notes.

You'll have to options--> notes--> export your notes-->
and reimport the notes file