View Full Version : State of HMC

Shloogy
11-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Greetings,
I've got a few questions regarding HMC:

1. Is it officially released?
2. Pricing plans? (I couldn't find)
3. DB limitation?
4. Does it support all stats HM2 local version has? Will I be able to successfully load my HM2 cloud into HMC?
5. Does NC fully supported?

Thanks and regards

fozzy71
11-19-2015, 02:03 PM
1. No, it's in beta.
2. It’s in beta so its free. We have not announced when beta will end or possible pricing plans.
3. 100K hands during the beta.
4. No it doesn’t support all the same stats. I don't think it will be possible to sync HM2's Beta Cloud database to HM Cloud. We do have a system in place (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/v/1234/BcdFGLRTUwOQ) for syncing recently played, auto imported, hands between HM2 and HM Cloud.
5. There is a HM Cloud version of NoteCaddy but it will not have all of the same features as the HM2 version.

Shloogy
11-19-2015, 04:57 PM
1. No, it's in beta.
2. It’s in beta so its free. We have not announced when beta will end or possible pricing plans.
3. 100K hands during the beta.
4. No it doesn’t support all the same stats. I don't think it will be possible to sync HM2's Beta Cloud database to HM Cloud. We do have a system in place for syncing recently played, auto imported, hands between HM2 and HM Cloud.

Thanks for taking your time to carefully reply all the questions, it is highly appreciated.

There is a HM Cloud version of NoteCaddy but it will not have all of the same features as the HM2 version.

Can you please share a link?

udbrky
11-19-2015, 07:23 PM
It is integrated into the Cloud client. There's no separate version.