PDA

View Full Version : prefix / suffix abreviations

Darkyz
07-15-2015, 03:07 PM
I did some research but cant find it. I want to show abbreviations for certain stats only. As the HUD gets way too big to show them all, I deleted the abreviation in stat settings for all the ones I did not want, and then turn on 'show abreviations'. But this takes out the option of '/' (separator) which makes all look like a mess.

Can I add a prefix for the specific stats where i want to show the abreviation?

Thanks

_Loki_
07-15-2015, 08:36 PM
If you want a "\" separator why not just type in "\" inside the abbreviation box or even [as an example for vpip] "\vpip" ?

Darkyz
07-15-2015, 11:13 PM
If you want a "\" separator why not just type in "\" inside the abbreviation box or even [as an example for vpip] "\vpip" ?

I made a stupid mistake, sorry. I didnt mean prefix, I wrongly assumed this from another topic as English is not my first languague. The prefixes, '/' are good like they are now and always been.
I meant putting something like sbST (small blind steal) before a stat, but just for the onces that I want. I hope this is more clear.

_Loki_
07-15-2015, 11:26 PM
Please answer these questions
1. For SOME stats you want a stat name [like sbST or vpip] to the left? Yes or No?
2. For the other stats [not 1. above] you don't want a stat name at all to the left? Yes or No?
3. BETWEEN all the stats you want a separator such as "\"? Yes or No?

Darkyz
07-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Please answer these questions
1. For SOME stats you want a stat name [like sbST or vpip] to the left? Yes or No?
2. For the other stats [not 1. above] you don't want a stat name at all to the left? Yes or No?
3. BETWEEN all the stats you want a separator such as "\"? Yes or No?

1. Yes
2. Yes, just the number
3. Yes

Thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the unclarity

_Loki_
07-16-2015, 12:32 AM
I will reply in a few minutes

_Loki_
07-16-2015, 01:38 AM
Do you understand this picture?:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/attachments/share-your-hm2-hud-configurations/159880-prefix-suffix-abreviations-1-af.jpg

Darkyz
07-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Thank you Loki! Was thinking to change the name of the thread for others but cant find how

fozzy71
07-17-2015, 10:58 AM
What do you want the thread renamed to? You can use the 'report post' link on the left and ask for it to be edited and one of the mods/admins will take care of it for you.