PDA

View Full Version : Copy hand from replayer !

dissection
07-08-2015, 09:19 AM
When one wants to copy a hand history in particular format, he needs to view his hand in veiwer. There is only "export hand" option in replayer. Please, add "copy" option also in the replayer.

THANK YOU !

fozzy71
07-08-2015, 01:24 PM
This has been requested and was part of the planned replayer redesign project but that project was shelved and I am not sure if/when it might be worked on again.

dissection
07-09-2015, 08:12 PM
This has been requested and was part of the planned replayer redesign project but that project was shelved and I am not sure if/when it might be worked on again.

What does "shelved" term mean? Sorry, I am not native eng speaker. And why? Such a important thing to update ... like everybody is using this (almost .. lots of users).

fozzy71
07-10-2015, 12:42 PM
It was put on hold so the developers could focus on higher priority projects.

fozzy71
07-22-2015, 08:46 AM
Off-topic posts have been removed.

If this feature request will gain in popularity we will consider raising the priority. At this point in time there are less than 10 people on this ticket waiting to be notified when it is implemented so it is very low priority compared to other more popular tickets/requests.

If anyone else wants to add their support for us increasing the priority of this ticket/request please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-5986 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

dissection
07-23-2015, 09:14 AM
Fozzy: This was not out of topic by any means. It was a critique of your company based on long-term observation and logical argument from one of your honest customer/user, who wants this software to be the best. Good to know you find these things to be out of topic when there is discussion about improving your software. Great policy, really. This is called censorship. And it only makes me feel even more I was right about this.

And btw: How big % of users are visiting this forum so they could vote for the change I proposed or for any change ? It is well known fact people either don't know what they want or they know but won't tell you in many cases often enough. This is not a way how to make best software on the market. Sometimes you gotta make a change based on logic and argument more than on a mass of people wanting some particular change. Implement and poll on the main/home screen of HEM2 and I guarantee more than 50% will vote for change I proposed. This is a joke.