PDA

View Full Version : Mini-table disappear suddently with Ongame

fredap2
12-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi,

I appreciate very much the product HM, and it is a pity I have such a difficulty with Ongame.

The point is that all is working properly and suddently some tables just shut down as if I had decided to leave the table.
I use to multitable x4 and I keep reopening new tables just after I see some of them shut down on their own. I would say it happens once every 10 minutes more or less.

For info, I use HM v1.0.7 and all is working fine with other room from iPoker.

morny
12-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Can you try enabling forceontop in Hud Options > Table poreferences and then restart HM and see if that helps

fredap2
12-24-2008, 07:26 PM
In fact the "Force Ontop" is already enabled in the Table Preference option list.
So I suspect there sould be some other explanation.
Regards

morny
12-24-2008, 07:48 PM
When the problem happens do the tables show up in Table Manager?

loco
12-27-2008, 10:37 PM
My minitables disappear also. I am not sure its a HEM issue though, because I think I had a table disappear when HEM was not running.

There is an autohotkey script out there that prevents you from pressing the leave button by accident. I have this and it helps with some of the disappearing tables.

The huge issue with ongame is that sometimes when I leave a table it freezes the other tables. I try killing HM and HM import and the tables are still frozen. Its only when I kill HM HUD that the unfreeezing stops. This problem has cost me so much money, it is ridiculous. I have to play with the processes screen open so I can quickly kill the HUD so I won't lose my hands.

The other massive problem is that the HUD stops updating after half an hour. It misses hands and no longer updates when new players show up. What a nightmare, I have learned to play without a HUD and just taking notes. I am trying PT3 tomorrow to see if any better. Funny how I left PT3 for HEM, and now I am crawling back to them.

morny
12-28-2008, 11:40 AM
This is not the norm on Ongame so i would try a couple of these things here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162

Also try disabling all scripts and antiviruses especially and see if that helps