PDA

View Full Version : problem with hud, lock poker

andredaking
03-07-2011, 04:14 PM
hi, im having probs with the hud.. the soft tracks de hands, imports and all but not shows the hud... if i go to the table finder and drag the red thing, it works, but i gotta do that everytime single time.. it is normal ? :/

ty

Veteran68
03-07-2011, 04:26 PM
I've only been on Lock for about a week but the HEM HUD is working just fine for me in both cash and tournament games, without using Table Finder. Are you sure your HUD configuration is set for Merge and that you don't have another, conflicting HUD config?

andredaking
03-07-2011, 06:35 PM
before i formated the pc, the hem worked fine with lock, but now, no. yes, i have the default with some changes for merge, and some other for boss.

do u have any idea?

Patvs
03-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which network is Lock Poker?

You have no overlapping/conflicting HUD configuration settings at hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab?

andredaking
03-08-2011, 09:15 AM
its merge network..

no, i dont but i may have erased some config files in c: that could cause this... i dont know..

netsrak
03-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Your Lock client is installed in english language?

Which gametype are you playing?

andredaking
03-08-2011, 11:58 AM
i think i choose portuguese in the installation but i went to the settings and put it in english so dont think thats the prob..

i reinstalled hem and it steel doesnt work...

im playing cg, 6max

andredaking
03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
i installed lock poker again and choose english from the start and it steel doenst show the hud unless i go to the table finder and drag the red thing .... :mad:

Veteran68
03-08-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm thinking it has to be your HUD configuration. Somewhere you have a conflicting HUD setup or you don't have this one set to the Merge network.

This is assuming of course that you have the latest HEM version, the HH folders are setup correctly in Lock and HEM, and that the HUD you're getting once you ID the tables with Table Finder is actually updating correctly from then on.

loosbastard
03-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm having issues w/ my Merge HUD as well FWIW. Before I installed the latest update, cash games were working fine and MTTs weren't. After the update, MTTs work and cash stopped working.

Very annoying since I'm mostly a cash player. Wish I could roll back to the last version.

andredaking
03-08-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking it has to be your HUD configuration. Somewhere you have a conflicting HUD setup or you don't have this one set to the Merge network.

This is assuming of course that you have the latest HEM version, the HH folders are setup correctly in Lock and HEM, and that the HUD you're getting once you ID the tables with Table Finder is actually updating correctly from then on.

i have the lastet version and i just have 2 configs, the default for boss and another for merge, that is setup correctly.. hem saves all the hands etc etc, its just the hud that dont run by himself

Veteran68
03-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Well, I'm lost then. HUD works for me on Lock with both SnGs and Cash (well, it's been a few days since I played cash, possibly before the 06b update, so it could have broken it and I'm just not aware yet). But I'm seeing several people report the same issues with Merge sites in general in other threads, so apparently there's more to it than one person's mis-configuration.

andredaking
03-08-2011, 06:17 PM
so no ideia or whatsoever about what i should do ?

:(

Veteran68
03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
I've done a bit of experimenting tonight on Lock Poker after seeing all the Merge reports, and can confirm that the HUD starts up fine for tourneys, but must be manually found using Table Finder for cash games. A week or so ago when I first joined at Lock it was auto-detecting both, so I'm guessing the 06b update introduced the problem with finding the cash tables automatically.

Patvs
03-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Downgrade: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/426/Download+Links+For+Past+Builds

Use an older version, or use TableFinder, while we look into this.