PDA

View Full Version : The Most Frequent Betting (Set) Sequence OOP?

N0PainN0Gain
06-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

I don't know how to analyze that in my HM2 DB, I would like to have a general idea about how any player would mostly play his set (Bottom-middle or top mingled) in terms of betting sequence and in terms of frequencies.
Is this possible to evaluate through some filters ?

fozzy71
06-07-2015, 11:06 AM
To look at all opponents at once instead of just hero you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here - Script to analyze population tendency on HEM - Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

More Filters > Hand Value Filters > [x] Filter by Flop Hand Strength > Pick all 3 of the Three of a Kind - Set - .... options then use the More Reports > Overall report to view the hands in the bottom hands grid. You may need to right-click the column headings and enable the [x] 'Line' column if it is not visible and change the 'Last 250' drop-down menu to 'All Hands'. Now you can click the 'Line' column heading to sort by action sequences.

N0PainN0Gain
06-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Thanks a lot for your support, very helpful! :)