PDA

View Full Version : Only Hero hands are importing in replayer

Mike2
06-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Hello, I use HEM 1.14.02 and since recently, HEM only imports hands that I played. So the replayer doesn't show every hand of the tournament, only the hands that I played. How can I make sure every hand is imported in the Tourney Results and the replayer? Thanks!

Mike2
06-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Edit: noticed that actually not all Hero hands are shown in the replayer, just some random hands each tournament. It misses lots of hands from each game

udbrky
06-06-2015, 11:17 PM
What site is it?

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

We no longer support HM1. If you continue to have trouble, we have a 30-day trial for HM2 that you can use to see if it fits your needs.

Mike2
06-07-2015, 04:08 AM
Hi Chris, I created a new database and imported part of my archive, but the problem persists. It does not import all the hands, only part of the hands played in a game. I'm playing on Pokerstars, on the EU client.

I tried HM2 but unfortunately my PC couldn't really handle it, the program became really slow. So I couldn't use it, that was last year or so, so maybe it's gotten better in the meantime? Not sure whether to try again or wait for HM3.

fozzy71
06-07-2015, 10:47 AM
FYI in regards to your first post: HM1/2 only imports your played hands. Pokerstars (and every site we support) does not write hand history files for hands you don't participate in and it is against their terms of service for us to import, or you to use, hands in your database that you did not participate in.

Try creating a new folder on your computer such as C:\StarsHands and C:\StarsTourneys then configure PokerStars to save the hands/results here in their Options > Instant Hand History menu and setup HM2 to Auto Import from here in the Site Setup menu.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2561/Set+Correct+Permissions+on+files+and+folders+HM2+u se

If you continue to have problems there is nothing else we can do since we no longer support this software.

Mike2
06-07-2015, 11:36 AM
Hi Fozzy,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that's not what I meant. By "hands I don't participate in" I meant hands that I folded.

Basically what happens is this: I play a tournament with HM1 auto importing. However, it only imports hands in the replayer that I actually played (so where I did not fold pre-flop). And even those are randomly imported. So say I have 100 hands played in a tournament, HM1 only imports like 10 of them. Strangely enough, the result of the tournaments are registered properly and the games are marked as complete.

udbrky
06-07-2015, 04:54 PM
When you manually imported the file in a new database, how many hands did it say it imported?

Clear the filters, even if you do not have any set. Click Filter. Then click clear.

Mike2
06-07-2015, 06:12 PM
OMG you're a genius Chris! And I'm a complete idiot :). I had filters set....I rarely use filters and applied some recently completely forgetting to clear them afterwards.

Thanks for giving this suggestion, awesome I've got all my hands now! I still feel like an idiot :)

When you manually imported the file in a new database, how many hands did it say it imported?

Clear the filters, even if you do not have any set. Click Filter. Then click clear.

udbrky
06-08-2015, 01:00 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.