PDA

View Full Version : table ninja ruined my life

keatthesneak
03-07-2011, 03:27 PM
hey guys, I lost a one million chip pot on the river in the 1.5million guarantee on FT last night when table ninjas auto click time bank malfunctioned and my hand was folded. 200 buy in for 5000 chips means that 1mil equals 40$ k chip equity. Not a big deal or anything. I just thought i'd share.

Fool
03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I've not had any reports of the auto time-bank feature failing. Are you using an Aero based Windows desktop theme? If so please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

fsmlsd
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
oh damn, wrong thread, sry.

Polar_Bears
03-18-2011, 11:33 AM
hey guys, I lost a one million chip pot on the river in the 1.5million guarantee on FT last night when table ninjas auto click time bank malfunctioned and my hand was folded. 200 buy in for 5000 chips means that 1mil equals 40$ k chip equity. Not a big deal or anything. I just thought i'd share.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear "post" your hand, but try to get in the habit of clicking time bank on monster hands or decisions anyway. I have never seen it fail, but any time I am deep in a big hand, I am in the habit of clicking time bank anyway, and not only do I click it once, but I click it a few times to make sure it absolutely took. Again, I know it doesn't help to hear after the fact, and it does totally suck and I feel for you, but kick it up to one of those lesson learned things.

TN is awesome for automating so much of what we do, but when the moment really counts, take it off autopilot and fly the ship yourself ;)