PDA

View Full Version : new filters in reports

oboltys88
05-18-2015, 12:57 AM
Hello, could you add a filter or is there a filter when you're analyzing play of somebody and he made some action but you wanna filter hands when his opponent's cards were shown (for HU pots). Also when his own cards are known and not just saw showdown but just showed his cards.

Also, could you make a filter on opponent's stack in bbs. I believe you have effective stack in bbs but it only works for filtering hero's hands not his opponent's stack.

fozzy71
05-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Hello, could you add a filter or is there a filter when you're analyzing play of somebody and he made some action but you wanna filter hands when his opponent's cards were shown (for HU pots). Also when his own cards are known and not just saw showdown but just showed his cards.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5486

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have added it.

Also, could you make a filter on opponent's stack in bbs. I believe you have effective stack in bbs but it only works for filtering hero's hands not his opponent's stack.

To do this you would need to select the opponent's screen name as the active player in the Hero menu. If you are trying to analyze any opponent you have faced then you would need to create an alias for all your opponents and pick that alias as the active player. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/ - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

oboltys88
05-18-2015, 11:58 AM
This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5486

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have added it.

To do this you would need to select the opponent's screen name as the active player in the Hero menu. If you are trying to analyze any opponent you have faced then you would need to create an alias for all your opponents and pick that alias as the active player. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/ - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

I created alias but i wanna only filter hands where both villains had more than 100bb for example or 150bb etc. It only filters for the active player but villain's stack is not filtered and has a range from 0 to [some big number] essentially.

fozzy71
05-18-2015, 07:25 PM
I created alias but i wanna only filter hands where both villains had more than 100bb for example or 150bb etc. It only filters for the active player but villain's stack is not filtered and has a range from 0 to [some big number] essentially.

You are using the Other Advanced Filters > Other > Hero Stack in bbs is... filter? When I read your post I realized that this filter might not recognize the opponents in your alias as a hero since we don't know all of their hole cards but I was able to use this filter set to 150bbs and find a hand in the filtered data where the villain in the active alias had >150bbs yet I myself (the actual hero) only had 100bbs.

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot (of the filters and replayer or hand history viewer) and a detailed description of the problem along with the exported filter file.

oboltys88
05-18-2015, 08:54 PM
You are using the Other Advanced Filters > Other > Hero Stack in bbs is... filter? When I read your post I realized that this filter might not recognize the opponents in your alias as a hero since we don't know all of their hole cards but I was able to use this filter set to 150bbs and find a hand in the filtered data where the villain in the active alias had >150bbs yet I myself (the actual hero) only had 100bbs.

If you continue to have problems please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot (of the filters and replayer or hand history viewer) and a detailed description of the problem along with the exported filter file.

i wanna filter for hands where both players involved had a stack of at least 150bb.

fozzy71
05-18-2015, 10:26 PM
This isn't possible. You can use the effective stack in bbs... filter but that is just comparing selected player/alias stack size to anyone/everyone in the hand. The other player with 150+ bbs might fold preflop and the hand plays out against someone with a smaller stack.

oboltys88
05-18-2015, 10:36 PM
This isn't possible. You can use the effective stack in bbs... filter but that is just comparing selected player/alias stack size to anyone/everyone in the hand. The other player with 150+ bbs might fold preflop and the hand plays out against someone with a smaller stack.

Could you create a new filter just for HU pots (postflop) which would compare both players stacks on the flop to some set quantity? And if either one or both of their stacks aren't within the limit it wouldn't display the hand.

udbrky
05-19-2015, 01:36 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.