PDA

View Full Version : Hero stats over a small sample

zx00xz
12-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Hi there,

I've been watching some coaching video's lately and in some of them the players, who are also using HM, have hero stats enabled. This is however not over their entire sample size, but just the hands for this session on that particular table. This is extremely useful for playing a lot of tables at once, as you can see exactly where you're becoming too nittish, or too LAG instead of constantly seeing your stats over 20k+ hands. I tried to configure this in my HM as well but I can't really figure out how to do it? Will post this on the coaching site also.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I'm pretty sure they're not making a new DB for every video either

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi,

HM allways shows your stats for the table only. It never shows your overall stats.

Can you post a screenshot with your issue?

zx00xz
12-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Are you sure about that? So if I untick disable hero stats in hud, I won't get to see my stats over my entire database of hands? Just the hands played at that table?

I'll try and post a screenshot if it doesn't work.

zx00xz
12-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Pfff, I just tested it and you are absolutely right. God I feel like an idiot now. But from my memory, when I first bought HM and played with hero stats on it would show a sample size for example 3k+. Has this been changed over the past year or did I really have no reason to turn of hero stats :)

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:37 AM
Yes, sure. HM is built like that.