PDA

View Full Version : Opponents stats not updating (ZOOM)

Jaydeef
04-26-2015, 08:24 AM
The HUD is up and running. Showing the correct opponents and showing my own stats. It keeps saying that there are no hands on all my opponents, even when I played multiple hands with them in the current session. Stats from opponents i've played with in normal ring games are showing up correctly. I'm not sure if the zoom hands are added to their stats.

under the 'live play' tab results are shown correctly

any help?

edit: just found out that under the 'opponents' tab, the correct number of hands are shown, but when a opponent is selected no stats whatsoever show up.

fozzy71
04-26-2015, 11:14 AM
This issue has been documented in detail but has not yet been wrote up by our QA/Testing Manager for the developers.

Once it is written I will add your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

dskhrt
06-04-2015, 10:38 PM
The HUD is up and running. Showing the correct opponents and showing my own stats. It keeps saying that there are no hands on all my opponents, even when I played multiple hands with them in the current session. Stats from opponents i've played with in normal ring games are showing up correctly. I'm not sure if the zoom hands are added to their stats.

under the 'live play' tab results are shown correctly

any help?

edit: just found out that under the 'opponents' tab, the correct number of hands are shown, but when a opponent is selected no stats whatsoever show up.

It seems that I have the same problem. Any updates on how to fix it?

fozzy71
06-05-2015, 09:03 AM
It seems that I have the same problem. Any updates on how to fix it?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HC-417

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.