PDA

View Full Version : Stars: Custom stats illegible

chopchoi
12-24-2008, 01:58 AM
I configured my HUD to display some custom stats as well as the defalut stats. It worked fine earlier today, but now the default stats are fine, but the custom stats are illegible blurs. I shut down Holdem Manager and restarted it, but it was the same thing.

I also tried to attach a screenshot, but the file was too big.

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:01 AM
I configured my HUD to display some custom stats as well as the defalut stats. It worked fine earlier today, but now the default stats are fine, but the custom stats are illegible blurs. I shut down Holdem Manager and restarted it, but it was the same thing.

I also tried to attach a screenshot, but the file was too big.

Press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard. Or Alt+PrintScreen to copy only the active window.
Go to a graphical editor like "Paint".
Paste.
Select the aera you want.
Save in *.jpg.
Upload your file here. www.imageshack.us or attach your image to your post.

chopchoi
12-25-2008, 08:18 AM
Screenshot attached. Also, I shut down my computer and restarted it. Same thing.

Al1
12-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Screenshot attached. Also, I shut down my computer and restarted it. Same thing.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
12-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Its not possible to add custom stats to the Hud:confused:

Its possible to create them and view them in the reports section but we dont have a system to add custom stats to the HUD so im not sure where your adding these from, can you explain more what these stats are or please attach your prefs.xml and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

chopchoi
12-28-2008, 04:26 AM
The config is attached. When I say "custom stats" I mean the ones under HUD Options, Player Preferences. The only stats I can view are the defaults that were selected when I got the program. The stats I added myself are not viewable. They were viewable for 1 day, but now there is just a blur where the stats should be.

morny
12-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Thats a weird one but i cant see from that picture as its too small

Anyway sounds like a config file may be damaged so please do the following: uninstall HoldemManager and delete the RVGSoftware in C:\Program Files and reinstall the Full version from www.holdemmanager.net and update to the latest patch and run HM