PDA

View Full Version : Panel keeps moving when the stats are updating

tilltill
12-23-2008, 08:12 PM
I set up multiple panels but as the stats are refreshing the panel(s) move/expand to the left. Is there a way to set up the 'starting point' of the panel so it goes from the left to the right?

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:33 AM
I set up multiple panels but as the stats are refreshing the panel(s) move/expand to the left. Is there a way to set up the 'starting point' of the panel so it goes from the left to the right?

Can you attach a screenshot please.

tilltill
12-24-2008, 11:34 AM
It's like that. Originally I aligned all panels on the same vertical line but with the stats updating and taking different spaces the alignment differs for everyone (as you see for all time versus session stats for example).
I didn't have this problem with my other layout which hadn't panels (or maybe I didn't notice it?).
I also saw something in a video where you had an 'align mode' which I can't find in the latest version.

morny
12-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Not sure what the issue is in the screenshot but to align the stats go into Hud Options > Table Preferences and tick Mucked Card & Aligment Edit Mode then follow the instructions in the video but basically you just click the left edge to left align or top to align top etc

tilltill
12-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Thank you morn. I just realized that you can only do it for the first panel and not for every panel.

Al1
12-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Thank you morn. I just realized that you can only do it for the first panel and not for every panel.

Can you open a table and activate the "Mucked Cards and Alignment Edit Mode" and post a screenshot please.

tilltill
12-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi Al,
Here you go, but my problem is solved (would have liked the alignment option on each panel but this will do it.)

Al1
12-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi Al,
Here you go, but my problem is solved (would have liked the alignment option on each panel but this will do it.)

Ok. I will escalate this thread to Mike (Hud Programmer) and suggest this function.

It will be good if you suggest it also here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/