PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands

stormcrow55
12-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Today I have played on Ladbrokes, Pacific and FT. At all 3 sites there are hands missing from the list of todays hands. It seems the missing hands are the ones with the big pots as well. I lost an AI at Ladbrokes and hand is missing. I won an AI at FT and this too is missing.

Strange thing is the earnings in the HUD when I was at the table were correct in the FT case as I was checking the stats regularly having being made aware of the problem after my session at Ladbrokes. I am baffled

I am using the latest 1.07 beta and changed from PG 8.2 to 8.3 2 days ago (maybe this has some bearing on this).

Any idea, team?

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Today I have played on Ladbrokes, Pacific and FT. At all 3 sites there are hands missing from the list of todays hands. It seems the missing hands are the ones with the big pots as well. I lost an AI at Ladbrokes and hand is missing. I won an AI at FT and this too is missing.

Strange thing is the earnings in the HUD when I was at the table were correct in the FT case as I was checking the stats regularly having being made aware of the problem after my session at Ladbrokes. I am baffled

I am using the latest 1.07 beta and changed from PG 8.2 to 8.3 2 days ago (maybe this has some bearing on this).

Any idea, team?

Can you upgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

And create a new DB and import your hands here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Are your hands working in the new DB?

stormcrow55
12-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Sorry for delay, I've been unwell last couple of days.

OK, This seems weird. I did as you suggested and the hands are now in the NEW database in full. Before I did this I played 11 hands at Pacific today folding every one preflop. The first 6 didn't appear in the old dB (which I was still using) and the other 5 did. HOWEVER all 11 hands were accounted for in the balance shown on the HUD. I actually had already upgraded to the HM version you posted though I did it again today for good measure.

When I upgraded PostgreSQL I dumped the database and re imported into 8.3, which I think is correct? So what do I do now? Do I dump my big database again and re-import it into the one I created 10 minutes ago? I've got over 50k players in there from various sites which obviously I don't want to lose.

Merry Christmas

Al1
12-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Sorry for delay, I've been unwell last couple of days.

OK, This seems weird. I did as you suggested and the hands are now in the NEW database in full. Before I did this I played 11 hands at Pacific today folding every one preflop. The first 6 didn't appear in the old dB (which I was still using) and the other 5 did. HOWEVER all 11 hands were accounted for in the balance shown on the HUD. I actually had already upgraded to the HM version you posted though I did it again today for good measure.

When I upgraded PostgreSQL I dumped the database and re imported into 8.3, which I think is correct? So what do I do now? Do I dump my big database again and re-import it into the one I created 10 minutes ago? I've got over 50k players in there from various sites which obviously I don't want to lose.

Merry Christmas

Ok, thus your DB is working now?
If it's the case, you had a currupted DB and that was the issue.

To recreate your new DB, the best thing to do is to reimport from your original HHs.

If you don't have it, you can export your hands from your old DB (which will recreate your HHs) and then import them in the new DB.

Works?

stormcrow55
12-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Many thanks for your help. I seem to back up and running 100%. My laptop has been beating itself to death recompiling a database with just short of 1 million hands for most of the afternoon and evening.

Al1
12-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Many thanks for your help. I seem to back up and running 100%. My laptop has been beating itself to death recompiling a database with just short of 1 million hands for most of the afternoon and evening.

Have you Backup/Restore from your old DB or Export/Import from you old DB?

stormcrow55
12-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Have you Backup/Restore from your old DB or Export/Import from you old DB?

I did the latter, i.e. Export/Import. The export took little time but the import took hours. Maybe I caused the problem by using Backup/Restore when I did the original change from an 8.2 dB to an 8.3 dB.

Al1
12-27-2008, 11:47 AM
I did the latter, i.e. Export/Import. The export took little time but the import took hours. Maybe I caused the problem by using Backup/Restore when I did the original change from an 8.2 dB to an 8.3 dB.

Ok. I just wanna be sure your used the Export/Import and not the Backup/Restore. Because with the B/R, you would backup your issues with.

Gl