PDA

View Full Version : Time zone difference.

El Helado
12-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Just started playing at Absolute and realized that the time there deviates severely from the other sites I play and this totally screws up my winrate and also the winnings from "today" which I enjoy looking at.

I know that this isnt maybe isnt viewed upon as a bug but it really is.

It must be a priority to make hands played at the same time imported at the correct time.

Al1
12-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Just started playing at Absolute and realized that the time there deviates severely from the other sites I play and this totally screws up my winrate and also the winnings from "today" which I enjoy looking at.

I know that this isnt maybe isnt viewed upon as a bug but it really is.

It must be a priority to make hands played at the same time imported at the correct time.

HM checks the time in the HHs. Perhaps there is an option in the Absolute Lobby to select another Time Zone.

El Helado
12-25-2008, 08:24 AM
HM checks the time in the HHs. Perhaps there is an option in the Absolute Lobby to select another Time Zone.

There is not. It would be a pretty good solution if you could adjust so that each import adds/removes x couple of hours depending on what client we use so that it would be valid. I really enjoy the feature where I can summarize all my aliases and do a hourly wage-thing but this screws it all up.

Al1
12-26-2008, 09:56 AM
There is not. It would be a pretty good solution if you could adjust so that each import adds/removes x couple of hours depending on what client we use so that it would be valid. I really enjoy the feature where I can summarize all my aliases and do a hourly wage-thing but this screws it all up.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answere asap.

But I think this is more something to put in the suggestions: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

morny
12-26-2008, 10:57 AM
HM couldnt rewrite the HH to change the time to suit as this would cause too many problems however you can use the day starts at feature to adjust the difference in Options > Miscellaneous Options > Set day starts at

However if you play several sites then this wont work but implementing a system that works with several timezones is on the todo list already