PDA

View Full Version : Multi table SNGs

tatortot1969
03-07-2011, 12:24 PM
While it is fun to look at my Multi table SNG and MTT stats with HEM only figuring in the times I finished in the top 10 places. I would like to be able to include the times I finished in other spots.

I am on the Tourney/Results tab and I have filters set to no filters at top right of screen. (at least that is what I see) Filter by tourney details set to multi table. It is only showing me 10 finish positions in the filtered data column.

What is going on here? What am I missing?

Ty

Tat

Patvs
03-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Are you playing on PokerStars?

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

--

However PokerStars recently started to write summary files.
Read: the updated section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup
And make sure Stars saves them and the folder is added as an auto import folder.

tatortot1969
03-09-2011, 04:38 PM
OK did that yesterday.

Still having the same problem... It is only showing my top 10 finishes. I hope it is just some click here kind of thing...

Tat

tatortot1969
03-09-2011, 04:51 PM
http://shup.com/Shup/480195/HEM-PROB.PNG

I also have skype and mikogo.

Patvs
03-09-2011, 06:53 PM
At the dataview tab--> how many incomplete tournies are there (tournies where HoldemManager doesn't know what your finish position is)

PokerStars only writes your finish position to the handhistory file, if you made it to the final table. If you didn't, they don't write your finish position to the handhistory file.... but they do in the SUMMARY FILE.

Try creating a new empty database, and reimport your handhistories + summaries files.

If you're missing summary files (resulting in incomplete tournies at the dataview), request the last 200 from PokerStars... or.. if you've played more than 200, email PokerStars to request ALL your summaries.

--

Filtered data box can only show 1-9 finishes.
Use the Data View tab--> to see when you finished in 10-27th place.

tatortot1969
03-10-2011, 10:58 AM
There are no incomplete tournies. In data view 59/59 complete. I went to the summary folder on my computer and it is empty. Should it be empty? does HEM remove these files and store them elsewhere?

I have yet to make a new DB thought I would explore this option first.

TY

Tat

tatortot1969
03-10-2011, 11:07 AM
I did not have tourney summarys for anything before yesterdays play. Now I have them and yesterdays play is complete with all tourneys even the ones I didn't FT.

I am going to request old summarys from stars. Could you point me in the direction of how to get them entered? I saw you wrote simple instructions but I am not exactly computer savy... Can you link me to step by step directions for dummies?

Ty

Patvs
03-11-2011, 01:22 AM
HoldemManager will move the new summaries to your archive folder: C:/HMArchive.

If you request ALL summaries from PokerStars they'll sent you a .html file.
Just run a import from file on that file.

If you request your last 200 summaries (from within the PokerStars client), they'll email you those 200. Save the email as a .txt file, and run a import from file on it.