PDA

View Full Version : need a registration # for trial?

SgtJake
12-23-2008, 01:34 PM
I just downloaded HEM to try it out (PT3 suks). It's asking me for a reg code. I don't have one obv.

morny
12-23-2008, 02:43 PM
You dont need a code unless your trial is up, you get 15 days free, it should indicate there is X of 15 days left. Just choose Try instead of buy

SgtJake
12-23-2008, 05:07 PM
You dont need a code unless your trial is up, you get 15 days free, it should indicate there is X of 15 days left. Just choose Try instead of buy

Apparently my trial period is up then. I tried out HEM for a few days a few months ago on my old computer. I didn't like the HUD so I went with PT3. Now I'm having probs with PT3 on my new computer and want to try HEM again. Can you please provide me with at least a few days trial period?

SgtJake
12-23-2008, 10:14 PM
I also have question....

If I'm currently having lagging problems with PT3 (24 tabling), am I going to hav lag probs with HEM???

morny
12-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi,

Unfortunately its not within our control to extend the trial period. Most people dont have any lagging problems with HM however a few do occassionally but thats mostly due to slower systems and graphics cards not being updated etc so you shouldnt have a problem