PDA

View Full Version : Please help, reports/sessions

Zaguito
03-07-2011, 09:52 AM
there are less hands showing in my reports tab than in my sessions tab, so all the numbers are different and i dont know why, please help!

Patvs
03-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Hands played on which site?
What type of game?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try to CLEAR FILTERS (even though no filters are selected)

djb
03-08-2011, 03:03 AM
there are less hands showing in my reports tab than in my sessions tab, so all the numbers are different and i dont know why, please help!

I'm glad to see it's not just me! Through January all tabs work fine for me, but the Reports tab is missing over 6000 total hands in February and March for Stars and FTP, while showing up correct each month in sessions/graph tabs.

Reports tab missing hands:
Feb FTP: 1003 hands
Feb PS: 3786 hands

March FTP: 1360 hands
March PS: none played

I'm using current release 1.11.06b

Let me know I can help with any more information.

djb

jackfrost
03-08-2011, 03:51 AM
I too am having this same problem. have cleared all filters and reset themI had it on old version and I updated ro 1.11.06b and still have it. My reports tab is reporting like 5 less hands for the month than the graphs page.

netsrak
03-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Zaguito
03-08-2011, 06:13 AM
Hands played on which site?
What type of game?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try to CLEAR FILTERS (even though no filters are selected)

all the filters are cleared, i play NLHE NL10 euro and NL10 cash, i belive in reports the money i have won in euros is not converted to us dollars? thats the only explanation i can see because in sessions ive won more money that what in shows in reports, this is weird

netsrak
03-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Yep, you need to add new columns to the reports for multi currency support ($(USD), €(EUR)).

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency

jackfrost
03-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

I followed your steps and now the amount of hands comes exactly the same between both pages but the amount won is still off by exactly 50$

How long should it take to reindex and vacum a data base? It seemed like it was done but I dunno and clicked out of it

edit: the problem is with euro tables. When I filter my graph for just regular it matches up on both screens. When i filter my graph for just eruo's its off the 50$ from the reports tab

djb
03-08-2011, 07:15 PM

I tried these but it didn't fix it. Any other ideas?

btw, to create a new database & reimport all hands the Estimated Time is 3 days+ for me. Is there a way to specify a time range (2010+) for the new database w/o having to import files individually?

Patvs
03-09-2011, 12:55 AM
When you create a new database...
only use the import from folder on C:/HMArchive/2011 and C:/HMArchive 2010

---

Did this not resolve it:

Netsrak wrote, you need to add new columns to the reports for multi currency support ($(USD), €(EUR)).

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency

djb
03-09-2011, 01:08 AM

---

Did this not resolve it:

thanks for the import tip. Changing to USD didn't impact my reports tab because I only use 1 currency, but I did change it from Winnings anyway and it matched USD.

jackfrost
03-09-2011, 02:16 AM

---

Did this not resolve it:

I followed your steps and now the amount of hands comes exactly the same between both pages but the amount won is still off by exactly 50$

How long should it take to reindex and vacum a data base? It seemed like it was done but I dunno and clicked out of it

edit: the problem is with euro tables. When I filter my graph for just regular it matches up on both screens. When i filter my graph for just eruo's its off the 50$ from the reports tab

no it didnt?????

Patvs
03-09-2011, 02:52 AM
@jackfrost?

Which SQL version are you using?

Did you already create a new empty database, and run a "import from folder" on your C:HMArchive folder??