PDA

View Full Version : any place to see if the cloud is up or down HMC beta??

joe grizzly
04-09-2015, 08:52 PM
was working like a champ yesterday I didn't know if the cloud goes down or if it was because of a WPN/ACR update??

udbrky
04-09-2015, 10:45 PM
If it is down, it will show in the task tray - the cloud icon will be red instead of green.

joe grizzly
04-10-2015, 12:05 AM
do you know if site updates will effect importing on ACR/WPN they have done updates past couple days

everything worked yesterday and know it doesn't after update should I just re-install beta??

joe grizzly
04-10-2015, 12:26 AM
another thing I noticed if I use either mozilla or chrome and clear all cookies it says cloud is connected but no hands to import with out HMC being open in the tray does that sound right??

fozzy71
04-10-2015, 09:49 AM
There are no known/new issues at WPN with HM Cloud. I played a bunch yesterday and have been playing the past hour or two (at BCP skin).

Please see this FAQ for instructions on troubleshooting your HUD problems - Why don't I see the HUD? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=why-dont-i-see-the-hud)

If the steps on that FAQ do not solve your problems, please send the screen shot and log file as instructed in part 2 of the FAQ.