PDA

View Full Version : I can't get him cloud to work (keeps showing demo hands)

littleogre
04-04-2015, 04:22 AM
I uploaded some acr hands but it keeps showing the demo stats

fozzy71
04-04-2015, 09:43 AM
I assume these are cash hands? Can you see your hero name and that he has cash hands when clicking the hero name filter to open the Choose Player menu? Can you select a non-hero name from ACR you have played against and see their data?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hmcloud@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

littleogre
04-04-2015, 12:45 PM
I assume these are cash hands? Can you see your hero name and that he has cash hands when clicking the hero name filter to open the Choose Player menu? Can you select a non-hero name from ACR you have played against and see their data?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hmcloud@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
oh i was importing directly from the acr hand history folder. Is that not correct?

fozzy71
04-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Are you trying to auto import or manually import? Auto Importing is used for the HUD to function and once that is done the hands will get archived later. Manually importing should work for cash hands regardless of where they are stored currently. Are you trying to import the txt files or the phh/dhh files? HM2 and HM Cloud only supports the txt files so try importing those from the archive folder. I believe PT4 will still import those phh/dhh files that they used to only write (they still write these and the newer txt files both for legacy support of some softwares) but for HM2/Cloud I personally just delete all the phh/dhh files periodically being careful not to delete any txt files that may not yet be archived.

littleogre
04-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Are you trying to auto import or manually import? Auto Importing is used for the HUD to function and once that is done the hands will get archived later. Manually importing should work for cash hands regardless of where they are stored currently. Are you trying to import the txt files or the phh/dhh files? HM2 and HM Cloud only supports the txt files so try importing those from the archive folder. I believe PT4 will still import those phh/dhh files that they used to only write (they still write these and the newer txt files both for legacy support of some softwares) but for HM2/Cloud I personally just delete all the phh/dhh files periodically being careful not to delete any txt files that may not yet be archived.
manual import phh files. so i'll try text files.

littleogre
04-04-2015, 01:43 PM
how do I auto import with hm cloud?

littleogre
04-04-2015, 01:44 PM
h it says I need to dl and install the hud so let me do that

littleogre
04-04-2015, 02:33 PM
ok everyring seems to be working smoothly now

fozzy71
04-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Thank you for letting us know you solved your problems. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

joe grizzly
04-07-2015, 11:05 PM
I'm having the same problem HUD will not work have auto import configged it says waiting on hands carbon and ACR time stamps on activity log are all wrong too any ideas

this is just beta HM cloud I don't have HM2

fozzy71
04-08-2015, 06:54 AM
I'm having the same problem HUD will not work have auto import configged it says waiting on hands carbon and ACR time stamps on activity log are all wrong too any ideas

this is just beta HM cloud I don't have HM2

There is no site time adjustment setting yet so times in activity messages will be according to our GMT server.

Please see this FAQ for instructions on troubleshooting your HUD problems - Why don't I see the HUD? (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=why-dont-i-see-the-hud)

If the steps on that FAQ do not solve your problems, please send the screen shot and log file as instructed in part 2 of the FAQ.