PDA

View Full Version : Cloud HUD Size

shimus
03-30-2015, 10:16 AM
I use HM2 for a long time and always had problems running many tables with an 'heavy hud'... I really enjoyed how smooth and light the cloud HUD is going, but i have a problem using it on tables now..

My HUD uses 6 lines with alot of stats and the size the HM Cloud uses by default it takes all the table space, it's kinda impossible to see the action going even with transparency. My suggestion and for this particular problem is to get a size option and take off the 'abreviation' (the slash (/) takes alot of space on my hud too). Like the options we have on HM2 will do it. Don't know if its already configurable at some file inside our hdd's but will be great you guys give us some more control on the HUD.

Thanks in advance

fozzy71
03-30-2015, 06:16 PM
We want to keep the configuration options with the HM Cloud settings and menus as simple as possible so there are no short-term plans to add HUD Font/Size options at this time. If enough people ask for these options in the future after release we might be able to convince the developers to spend time on things like this but they are currently busy working on core features for an eventual official release.