PDA

View Full Version : import errors

mikechr23
03-07-2011, 06:12 AM
MY friend just got a new computer and I am trying to get holdemmanager working correctly on it for him.

In order to get the hands from the old database we used a thumb drive and copied the HMarchive folder to it. Then on the new computer we "import from folder" and selected the HMarchive folder from the thumb drive.

Out of 600k hands, over 400k of them came up as "import error"

Then we began the auto import to collect hands that were played while the old hands were importing and of those 500 hands about 450 of them came up as import error as well.

DOes anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it, any help will be appreciated. Thanks Mikechr23

netsrak
03-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

mikechr23
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
It was already set to english (USA) Any other ideas? Is this a common problem?

netsrak
03-08-2011, 04:47 AM
No its not a common problem.

My first guess would be a corrupt database. Just to be sure: please create a new database and import some of the hands.

If you still get errors Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.